Monday, June 22, 2009

A tribute to my Dad!

I should have posted this yesterday. But I wanted to make a special post here about my Dad. Whom I just adore! Isn't he cute?

Keeneland, April 2009

Some qualities I inherited from my Dad:
His sense of humor
His blue eyes
His fun-loving spirit
His sense of adventure
His political and spiritual beliefs
His love of food (but obviously, not his metabolism!)
His love for my mother
His appreciation for music
His curiosity
His generosity

I am so fortunate to have this man in my life. He makes me laugh so much almost every day. Some of my best childhood memories are of times with my Dad - at ball games, camping, fishing, buying my first car, and teaching me how to drive. I'm so glad that as an adult my Dad is also my friend. He is just an amazing person. I love you, Dad!

No comments: