Monday, June 01, 2009

A Cute Day!

There's alot to be said about your general outlook on life when you take the time to plan your wardrobe for the day, fix your hair and makeup, and all around invest the time in your own appearance to feel better.

I treated myself to a couple of new tops at Old Navy yesterday. This was one of them. And I felt really cute today! I also love the shoes I wore - I haven't gotten them out of the closet in a month or two because heels don't always feel as good as flats - but they sure are cute!


Another blurry photo...sorry folks! But can you tell how much I love green?


Shoes - i love these black wedges. They go so well with almost anything, and toe cleavage is never a bad thing!

1 comment:

Vee said...

I love the shoes! I haven't bought new shoes in ages, and don't even wear most of what I have... just the same sandals, flats and tennies over and over and over again.

Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com