This week's goal is going to be a real challenge. My goal is to burn 3200 calories or more with exercise. I started Saturday and end Friday. I have a full week with working late tonight, having to work a bit early tomorrow before going to a 9-5 offsite training (thus no opportunity for getting to the gym early) and a funeral to attend tomorrow night. Wednesday is going to be hard as well, with family plans I've had for awhile. I will be going to the gym within the hour tonight to hopefully burn about 800 calories, but so far I've burned 1007 calories. Here's to the other 2200!
I smashed last week's goal of doing something nice for Chris every day. This isn't always as easy it sounds when just starting out a diet. It's a time (for me) of being very selfish with my time, and I wanted to make sure Chris got some extra attention and love. He makes sure I get plenty of that every day, and he never EVER is selfish toward anyone. It was a great way to get things off to a good start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you are off to a great week. Your food looks divine too!
Thank you! Pushing myself harder at the gym has been good for me. I feel great, too! I'm sad to miss out on the gym tomorrow, and am hoping I can at least squeeze in a 20-min Pilates workout! Or SOMEthing!
Post a Comment