Monday, November 03, 2008

What a Crappy Day!

Boy oh boy!

• I started my day with an 8am Dentist Appointment. Let me tell you how fun those are.
• I got into work by 9am - the latest i've ever gotten there yet, because the latest i've been there before this was 8:30 am, when i've been told we start officially at 9am. I got lectured on being "late" even though I notified my bosses about my appointment.
• My web filters at my new job now block gmail. Ugh.
• They FORGOT to transfer my email and i lost everything for the last two weeks and still have no email.
• I didn't take lunch until 3pm because of work insanity.
• Had to spend said lunch getting a new phone because last night when I dropped it in the cupholder of my car, I forgot there was a glass of iced tea there.
• I worked until 7:15pm.
• I couldn't find my car in the parking garage.
• After finally finding it i tripped and fell, skinned my knee, jammed two toes, and have some nice bruises on knees and elbow.
• I am really sore and stiff and had to call and bail on canvassing for Obama tonight - something that really really means a lot to me.
• Cried in the car on the way home talking to my Mom. Thank goodness for her. I don't know what I'd do without her!

I think i'm going to self-medicate with an Oktoberfest beer now!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Sounds like you got it ALL out of the way in one day ;) A Monday, to boot!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

What a crappy day!

But Ohio came through for Obama! Yay for Ohio!

Nikki said...

yay, indeed!