I'm back! And i'm giving this blog more attention.
It's been a crazy summer. I've been working alot, and I haven't been focusing on myself, or on my own needs and outlets. Some things I have on tap for the last few months of the year:
1. A really cool conference in Shaker Village, KY: I need this! Totally just a weekend of inspiration with other designers
2. Planning a trip for my 30th Birthday: More details on that soon, I hope. Chris and I are hoping to sit down this weekend and next and really decide where we want to go and for how long!
3. Making better health choices for myself: This includes sticking to my regular gym schedule, and not letting work interfere with that.
4. Finding work/life balance: This is going to be my biggest challenge on this list. I'm not sure how i'm going to do it, but I will!
5. Taking the time to work on remodeling my kitchen: Fingers crossed big time here. I can't wait to get that nasty wallpaper down, and possibly take advantage of the fact that my very handy brother is laid off and looking for under-the-table cash work and just things to do in general!
6. Planting a fall garden: I'm hoping to start that this weekend! I can't wait for fall veggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment