My workout routine has been lacking (to say the least) for the past several months because of work. Today I finally got back to the gym after probably almost a month of not going. I'm saying this all too often, and wondering if I need to cancel my membership and exercise on my own because I am wasting money. I want to try to give it one more shot though.
Regardless, I got up at 5:30 this morning and trekked into the gym. 30 minutes on the arc trainer did me in though. I wasn't so out of breath, but I was tired, and really really HUNGRY. I threw in the towel there. I will walk the dog tonight for another 30 minutes, and try to build up my workout beyond that at the gym this weekend. I have no excuse for not going Saturday and Sunday. Really.
It is what it is though - I got up, when I didn't want to, and I did it. I exercised. And I'm celebrating myself for that right now. It's a small step, but a big accomplishment!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment