Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Week in Review

I've been relaxing for a week, taking some time away from most everything that is the norm for me. Chris and I left last Saturday for D.C. for four days and three nights, which were really fun-filled and just what I needed! We got to spend a little time with my favorite cousin, our friends the Fordes, and the NiƱo's. We explored some of D.C.'s neighborhoods, and went to two fabulous museums.

Since we've been back, I went to a very exciting rally for Obama to see the National and the Breeders (for free!). Had lunch with my Mom, and my bro's ex-girlfriend, who's leaving for Australia today to work for a year. I have relaxed a lot. I have taken mid-afternoon naps. I have read and watched 90210 reruns (hehe), and I have been to the gym three times since Thursday! Yay me!

Today, I plan to go back to the gym, do a little cleaning, and get ready to party with the girls tonight from my old job and go dancing. I'm really excited. Monday starts the new gig. I am nervous, but also excited. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you were able to take some time off between jobs. Good luck with your new job!

Anonymous said...

My family went to D.C. a few yrs. ago but ran out of time and didn't get to see all there was to see. We plan on going back soon to finish up. We all loooved it there. Wishing you much success in your new job.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

So where's the update about the new job, woman?!